Diane Turton Realtors - Diane Turton Sea Girt

512 Washington Blvd, Sea Girt, NJ 08750, USA

Diane Turton Sea Girt In my opinion can not be trusted. In fact, I think some of their business practices are disgusting.

The Jersey Shore can definitely use other realtors to make a larger presence. I would seek other realtors before I would do any business with Diane Turton realtors. This of course is my opinion. There are other options.

There’s Remax, Wheichert, Sotheby’s, Richard Wood Agency, Ocean Pointe Realtors and many others. Always do your research on realtors or any other business for that matter before you get into a contractual relationship. This is good advice.

Especially if you’re trusting anyone with the sale or lease of a home. I think Diane Turton Sea Girt is untrustworthy and dishonest.

Buyer beware is my opinion.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Breach of contract, Misleading.

• Diane Turton Sea Girt
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 23.

Diane Turton Realtors - Diane Turton Sea Girt

512 Washington Blvd, Sea Girt, NJ 08750, USA

My opinion of Diane Turton Sea Girt is not at all a good opinion. I am of the opinion that your putting yourself at risk if you get involved contractually with Diane Turton Sea Girt.

When I say risk, I mean the risk of getting involved in a contract when this company does not act honestly. This in my opinion is critical because buying, renting or selling a home is serious business and trusting a realtor is also very serious. After my experience with this real estate organization, I would not get involved with them ever again. There will be updates on this post periodically.

Future updates will be in regards to whether or not there is resolution to their behavior. I don’t trust the Diane Turton real estate company.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Misleading.

• Diane Turton Corporate
  • Diane Turton Sea Girt
  • Annabelle Flynn Diane Turton
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 21.

Comments

I would stay away from Diane Turton in Sea Girt

Diane Turton Realtors - Diane Turton not reliable

2204 Bridge Ave, Point Pleasant, NJ 08742, USA

Diane Turton not reliable. My opinion is to stay away from this agency.

There are many other realtors in the area and I would go to any other agency. I would not go to Diane Turton for any real estate transaction. I would not trust a purchase, sale or any listing with the Diane Turton agency for that matter. It is my opinion that they can not be trusted.

It is also my opinion that the Diane Turton agency will not protect your interests. I did try to resolve my issues with this agency but I was ignored.

If the issue is resolved I will update this post. I think the Diane Turton Agency is not the way to go for a real estate transaction.

Product or Service Mentioned: Diane Turton Realtors Realtor.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Unresponsive.

• Diane Turton Corporate
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 17.

Comments